Check out our latest newsletter
To see all our latest news and details of upcoming events please subscribe to our newsletter.
- International online introduction to RMB and RMM added for 10th-11th April. Bookings now open. Ideal workshop for newcomers to Rosen wishing to experience a taster course for both modalities. Price £120. Book your place under Events. One place left, please email email@example.com before booking (as of 6th April)
- Rosen Method Movement Intensive Online April 2021 – 5 days to move and be moved emotionally. Book your space under Events.
- Online Embodied Anatomy – ‘Stepping out together’ 8-9 May 2021, workshop focusing on feet, legs and pelvis. Registration now open, book under Events.
- NEW DATES: Online Late Afternoon Workshop ‘The Emotions – Part 1’, May 28-29-30th plus additional follow up 5th June. Register under Events.
- New for 2021: Residential Intensive at EarthSpirit, near Glastonbury, Somerset, 6th-13th August. Booking now open under Events Page.
- International online Rosen Method study group – first Tuesday of the Month, 7-9pm GMT via Zoom. Next Group 4th May 2021. Open to participants who have attended a Rosen Method Workshop or Intensive. Book your place under Events.
- Join Theresa Garcia in Sunday Happy Hour Rosen Movements, 5-6.30pm. Book your place under Events.
Read more about the Rosen Institute by clicking this link: ‘RI_about’_ftp, and find out more about the international organisation behind all Rosen Method training centres and practitioners.
Note to Participants: Due to Covid-19, circumstances can change according to government advice. If you have booked a course, and we are not able to carry out the event, we will refund the course fee (or transfer the fee to the next available event). We are unable to cover any associated costs related to such cancellations. So please make sure that hotel and travel reservations are covered by insurance policies.