ONLINE 7-8th November 2020 Introductory Workshop London
A weekend workshop where the student is introduced to the practical and philosophical aspects of Rosen Method. Can be taken solely as a means of personal development, or as an introduction to the professional training.
Hours: 10-12 and 2-5pm Saturday and Sunday (with breaks)
Limited number of participants. Application process necessary.
Due to a venue cancellation we have moved the workshop to Zoom.
This two-day workshop is open to anyone interested in exploring the way emotions and memories show up in the body, and the impact that has on our health and well-being.
This workshop will introduce:
• The practice and effect of conscious self touch that is respectful and undemanding
• How to ‘speak’ and listen to our bodies
• The connection between relaxation and the natural breath
• Verbal touch
• How emotions may manifest in the body
• The impact of safety and kindness
• Authentic self expression
The student is introduced to the practical and philosophical aspects of Rosen Method. The weekend consists of experiential learning; self touch and listening exercises, sharing, discussions and questions.
7-8thth November 2020
Hours: 10-12 and 2-5pm Saturday and Sunday (with breaks for tea)