Showing all 6 results
5-6th March 2022 Online Introductory Workshop
Learn more about embodied self awareness in a relaxed and friendly workshop.
- The importance of kindness and acceptance
- The power of self touch – being both the receiver and giver
- Balancing our nervous system and finding peace, rest and developing resilience
- Transform from the person you think you are to who you truly are
- Develop emotional intimacy with self and others for better relationships
- Understand the importance of safety and boundaries
5-6th February Online Workshop ‘Self Care’
Self care encompasses so many aspects of who we are and involves deep listening to our needs, desires, longing and hearts.
We will explore this important topic by experiential individual and pair exercises, sharing and movements.
Cost £120 Early-Bird Price if paid by 16th January 2022
Full fee £180.
29-30th January 2022 Online Workshop ‘Connection’ in Rosen Method Bodywork£95.00
Come and join this inquisitive , fun and relaxing workshop with fellow group participants. Attending this mini-workshop over two days will offer you some time to go inward as well as an opportunity to connect to the Rosen Community in an online format and to practice your Rosen Method skills through sharing, exercises and movement.
In person Introductory Workshop, 4-5th December 2021
EarthSpirit Camping 1-8th July 2022£749.00
Rosen Method Residential Intensive, Earth-Spirit, July 1-8th 2022£995.00
The Intensive will offer participants the practical and theoretical aspects of Rosen Method Bodywork. There will be practicum, sharing, touch and inner exploration exercises, demonstrations, questions, and much more…
Open to participants that have completed an introduction to Rosen Method or by Personal Interview. Limited spaces.
Arrivals from 6pm Friday 1st July, Departure 3pm Friday 7th August.